Our professionals are our best asset, our driving force and behind all our success. Our commitment to them is based on six main pillars:
- Respect and promote human rights, acknowledging that they are fundamental, universal rights and should be construed and recognised in accordance with international laws and practice, particularly the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the principles proclaimed by the International Labour Organization (ILO).
- Promote the personal and professional development of the Group’s employees, fostering the enhancement of their skills and abilities.
- Uphold the principle of equal treatment and equal opportunities in all actions related with the selection, recruitment, training and internal promotion of our professionals, which shall be based on clear criteria of capacity, skills and professional merit.
- Promote work-life balance policies to help our employees to achieve the best possible balance between their work and personal commitments; and respect their right to privacy, in all forms.
- Offer our professionals fair, adequate remuneration for the labour market.
- Guarantee a healthy, safe working environment, taking all reasonable measures to maximize the prevention of occupational hazards.