The pages of the website www.ebrofoods.es have been designed and verified in accordance with the guidelines defined in the document 'Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0' , dictated by the WAI working group, part of the W3C. The objective of these guidelines is to facilitate access to all citizens to the information provided on the Internet.
Principal measures adopted:
- Level of accessibility. The website has been validated with the WAT tool and checked with different devices, the level of accessibility achieved is: AA, according to automatic verifications.
- Design, navigation and interactivity. We have tried to achieve coherent navigation throughout the entire website, following the same structural outlines on all pages. At the same time, the information has been separated from its graphic representation in such a way that users who wish to do so may navigate the content at speed, deactivating the download of style sheets in their browser.
- Images. Both for images and non-textual elements, we have provided a textual indication regarding content.
- Size of the text. The fonts used on the website have relative dimensions, which means that the user can control their size from his or her browser.
They facilitate quick and direct access to the different sections of the site.
The way to activate the keyboard shortcuts depends on the browser. The most common ones are:
- Internet Explorer: ALT + key + ENTER
- Firefox: ALT + UPPERCASE + key
- Netscape: ALT + key
- Mozilla: ALT + key
- Opera: UPPERCASE + ESC + key
To follow, we list the main shortcuts available on this website:
- 0: Main page
- 1: About Ebro
- 2: Business and Innovation
- 3: CSR
- 4: Information for Shareholders and Investors
- 5: Communication Room
- 6: Team
- 7: Web map
- 8: Contact
The website has also been formatted in accordance with XHTML and CSS standards.