2. Who is the Controller?
- Identity: Ebro Foods, S.A. (the “Company” or “Ebro Foods”)
- Tax No.: A-47412333
- Postal address: Paseo de la Castellana no 20, planta 3a, 28046 Madrid.
- Telephone: +34917245250
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How do we collect personal data?
Ebro Foods collects information from users when they use any features of the Website that require the provision of certain personal data.
In particular, Ebro Foods will record the following information:
- Contact Forms and/or e-mails: the personal data (including but not limited to name and surnames, company/media and e-mail address) provided voluntarily by users on the forms enabled in the “Contact” section of the Website or by sending us an e-mail.
- “Human Resources Department” Form: the personal data (including but not limited to name and surnames and e-mail address) and CV provided voluntarily by users through the aforesaid form.
Use of the different forms and/or features enabled on the Website is voluntary. However, certain fields (marked with an asterisk *) are required to process your request correctly, so if users refuse to provide the information requested in compulsory fields, Ebro Foods will be unable to respond to their request.
4. What do we process your data for?
The personal data provided by users on the forms and in the features of our Website will be processed for the following purposes:
- To process and respond to requests submitted by users using the forms enabled on the website and/or by e-mail.
- With users’ authorisation, to e-mail corporate information of the Ebro Group, information on events or meetings for analysists and institutional investors and invitations and calls to press conferences or media events and meetings organised or promoted by Ebro Foods.
- To send courtesy gifts, where appropriate.
- To assess and handle users’ applications to participate in any present or future
selection procedures held by Ebro Foods.
- To comply with the legal obligations of Ebro Foods with regard to the processing contemplated above.
5. What is the legitimacy for processing?
If users agree to the sending of institutional communications, the legal basis for sending them is the consent given by those users.
Similarly, when the data is required to comply with a legal obligation, the legal basis for processing users’ personal data is compliance with the legal obligations of Ebro Foods.
6. Who will we send your data to?
We will not send users’ personal data to third parties except Spanish subsidiaries of the Ebro Group whenever this is necessary to respond to the information requested through the Contact forms or to comply with any legal obligations incumbent on Ebro Foods.
The Company may contract other companies, in or outside the Ebro Group, to provide any services it considers necessary to guarantee the infrastructure and functioning of the Website (e.g. ancillary services: hosting, website maintenance/support) or ensure a correct response to requests for information received from users (e.g. courier services). In such cases, Ebro Foods will make sure those other companies are duly accredited and have adequate technical and organisational measures to ensure secure data processing and undertakes, wherever necessary in view of the nature of services provided, to sign the appropriate agreements with data processors in pursuance of the prevailing data protection laws and regulations.
7. How long do we store your data?
Your personal data will be stored by Ebro Foods:
- Information provided on Contact forms and/or e-mails, only for such time as may be necessary to respond to and handle each specific request submitted by the user.
- Information provided on the “Human Resources Department” form, for no more than one (1) year. After that time, your data may become outdated, so we will delete all your information.
After the aforesaid times, users’ personal data may be blocked and kept by Ebro Foods for the purposes of meeting any responsibilities arising from processing and only until those responsibilities expire. After that, Ebro Foods will erase the personal data.
8. How should you update your personal data?
Users warrant that their personal data supplied to Ebro Foods through this Website are true, correct, up to date and complete. Users are responsible for notifying Ebro Foods of any change or update thereof by writing to the postal or electronic addresses indicated in the section “What are your rights?” and following the instructions.
9. What happens if Ebro Foods receives data from third parties?
10. What are your rights?
Users may at any time withdraw their consent for processing of their data. Users may also exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability of their data, restriction and objection to processing and not to be subject to decisions based exclusively on the automated processing of their data, as the case may be.
The following channels may be used for these purposes, attaching in all cases a photocopy of the user’s national identity card or any other document proving their identity:
- By letter to: Paseo de la Castellana no 20, planta 3a, 28046 Madrid.
- By e-mail to: email@example.com
Finally, if any user has knowledge or believes that the applicable data protection laws and regulations may have been breached, they may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
11. Linked Websites
he Website may contain links to other websites unrelated to Ebro Foods and/or belonging to social networks on Internet (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube accounts or profiles). Ebro Foods cannot guarantee or be held responsible for the processing of any personal data that users provide on those external websites. Consequently, Ebro Foods recommends all users to check the privacy policies of such websites.
Ebro Foods, S.A.