Ebro has always been a step ahead of new consumer trends and an international benchmark in the research and development of products for the food sector. R+D+I is essential for developing our quality and differentiation strategy. Our R+D+I activities are carried out by different research centres in France, USA and Spain.
- CEREC, in St. Genis Laval (France), focuses on developing the pasta division to improve its fresh pasta, potato, fresh ready-to-serve and sauce ranges.
- CRECERPAL, in Marseille, focuses its research on developing the durum wheat category, including dry pasta and couscous, and new food processing technologies applied to cereals.
- TECH CENTER, in the United States, develops new products, processes and technologies and adapts them for the US rice and pasta divisions.
- ESPAÑOLA DE I+D: made up of several R&D centres of the Herba group in Moncada (Valencia) and the plant at San José de la Rinconada. It focuses on developing new and/or improved products and technologies and providing technical assistance in the areas of rice and rice-product technology for modern eating habits: fast-food and catering.
- ITALY, in Arcugnano, focuses on the development of fresh pasta technologies and products for Bertagni.