Annual General Shareholders Meeting June 2023
On the date of the notice of call of the Annual General Meeting, the capital of Ebro Foods, S.A. is divided into 153,865,392 shares, all in the same series and class.
Each share gives the right to one vote, for a total of 153,865,392 voting rights.
The General Meeting will foreseeably be held on FIRST CALL, at 12.30 on 6 June 2023.
Calle Rafael Calvo, 39 – AUDITORIO RAFAEL DEL PINO (Madrid)
The Online Attendance of the Annual General Meeting is enabled.
The Company recommends all shareholders who wish to attend the General Meeting to do so online, through the “Online Attendance” platform, on the terms set out in the notice of call and this web.
Without prejudice to the onsite or online attendance of the Annual General Meeting, the Company recommends all shareholders who plan to exercise their voting and proxy rights by remote communication prior to the General Meeting to do so through the electronic platforms enabled or by post or equivalent courier service.
Shareholders are kindly requested to make an appointment before visiting the Company’s offices, through the Shareholders’ Office on telephone number +34 917245267, from 09:00 to 14:00 horas from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays), or at email@example.com.
The Company might not be able to attend any shareholders turning up without an appointment.
There will be no in-person delivery of gifts at the Meeting venue or at the Company’s offices.
Gifts will be sent free of charge to all shareholders who participate in the General Meeting when so request and give the company the necessary contact details.
The company will not accept any gift requests received after the General Meeting.
The gifts requested will probably receive in September 2023.
The General Meeting will be streamed live on the company’s website.
The company recommends the participation in the General Meeting by proxy, remote voting or online attendance.
DOCUMENTS OF THE GENERAL MEETING
- Notice of call and agenda.
- Proposed resolutions approved by the Board of Directors.
- Separate Annual Accounts 2022 of Ebro Foods, S.A., to be submitted for approval 1.1 on the agenda. TRANSLATION IN PROGRESS
- Auditors’ Report on Separate Accounts 2022 of Ebro Foods, S.A. TRANSLATION IN PROGRESS
- Consolidated Annual Accounts 2022 of Ebro Foods, S.A., to be submitted for approval 1.1 on the agenda. TRANSLATION IN PROGRESS
- Auditor’s Report on Consolidated Accounts 2022 of Ebro Foods, S.A. TRANSLATION IN PROGRESS
- Separate Management Report 2022 of Ebro Foods, S.A., to be submitted for approval 1.2 on the agenda. TRANSLATION IN PROGRESS
- Consolidated Management Report 2022 of Ebro Foods, S.A., to be submitted for approval 1.2 on the agenda. TRANSLATION IN PROGRESS
- Statement of Non-Financial Information 2022 and corresponding audit report, to be submitted for approval under item 1.3 on the agenda. TRANSLATION IN PROGRESS
- Annual Corporate Governance Report 2022, with the ICRF report issued by the external auditors.
- Disclaimer by the Directors of Ebro Foods, S.A. regarding the contents of the Annual Financial Report 2022. TRANSLATION IN PROGRESS
- Report by the Audit, Control and Sustainability Committee on the independence of the external auditors in respect of the audit report 2022.
- Report by the Board of Directors (appending the proposal and the previous report by the Nomination and Remuneration Committee), pursuant to section 529 decies of the Corporate Enterprises Act, for for re-election of the Director Marc Thomas Murtra Millar contemplated in item 5 on the agenda.
- Information on the identity, curriculum and category of Marc Thomas Murtra Millar, in pursuance of the Corporate Enterprises Act section 518(e).
- Report by the Board of Directors supporting the proposed alteration of the Article 28 of the Articles of Association, to be approved under item 6 on the agenda. This Report includes the full text of the proposed alteration.
- Consolidated text of the Articles of Association.
- Proposal by the Board of Directors and Specific Report by the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, pursuant to the Corporate Enterprises Act section 529 novodecies, on the amendment to the Directors’ Remuneration Policy 2022-2023 contemplated in item 7 on the agenda.
- Consolidated text of the Directors’ Remuneration Policy 2022-2024.
- Annual Report on Directors’ Remuneration 2022, to be put to an advisory vote under item 8 on the agenda.
- Report by the Board of Directors on the alteration of the Regulations of the Board, on which the General Meeting of Shareholders is informed under item 12 on the agenda, including the full text of the Regulations with the marked alterations.
- Activity report of the Audit, Control and Sustainability Committee for the year ended 31 December 2022.
- Activity report of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee for the year ended 31 December 2022.
- Information on personal data processing.
ONSITE AND ONLINE ATTENDANCE, PROXY AND REMOTE VOTING CARDS BY EBRO FOODS
The onsite attendance, online attendance, proxy and remote voting cards have been issued by the Company and will only be valid if, apart from being correctly completed, it is accompanied by the attendance card issued by the institution at which the shareholder has deposited their shares, duly signed (or any other document proving their shareholder status) and, where appropriate, the other documents indicated in the notice of call and the rules for onsite and online attendance, proxy and remote voting and which can be consulted on the Company’s website.
Onsite Attendance card
Online Attendance card
Remote voting card
ELECTRONIC VOTE AND PROXY
- Rules for onsite and online attendance and proxy and remote voting.
- Access to the electronic platform vote and proxy.
Electronic votes and proxies will be available from 08:00 on 5 May 2023 to 17:00 on 5 June 2023.
In order to vote or grant a proxy using electronic facilities, it is essential to prove shareholder status by attaching to the corresponding form a copy, in pdf format, of the attendance card issued by the member of Iberclear at which the shareholder’s shares are deposited, duly signed. Corporate shareholders shall also attach to the form a copy in pdf format of the documentation proving the powers of attorney of the individual voting on behalf of the shareholder.
The validity of electronic votes and proxies will be subject to confirmation by the Company, using any means available to it, of the information provided by the shareholder.
- Rules for onsite and online attendance and proxy and remote voting.
- Access to the electronic platform for online attendance
In order to attend the General Meeting online, follow the instructions indicated below, which can also be found in the notice of call and the Rules for Onsite Attendance, Online Attendance, Proxy and Remote Voting published on this web and the Online Attendance platform.
Registration on this platform does not imply online attendance of the General Meeting.
Online attendance requires connection, on the date of the General Meeting, to the “Online attendance” platform.
Shareholders registered but not connected to the platform on the date of the General Meeting will not be considered online attendees.
a) a) REGISTER AND ACCREDITATION: between 08:00 on 5 May 2023 and 17:00 on 5 June 2023
Any shareholders or their representatives wishing to attend the Annual General Meeting online must register and provide their accreditation through this link between 08:00 on 5 May 2023 and 17:00 on 5 June 2023. No registration or accreditation will be accepted outside those times.
When registering, it is essential to prove shareholder status and, if appropriate, also that of shareholder’s representative by attaching to the corresponding form a copy, in pdf format, of the duly signed attendance card issued by the member of Sociedad de Gestión de los Sistemas de Registro, Compensación y Liquidación de Valores (Iberclear) at which the shareholder’s shares are deposited. Corporate shareholders shall also attach to the form a copy in pdf format of the documentation proving the powers of attorney of their representative. The shareholder’s representative shall also attach a copy of the document granting those powers. Any registration that does not meet the accreditation requirements will not be accepted.
The Company reserves the right to ask shareholders and/or representatives for such additional proof of identity as it may deem fit to confirm their shareholder status or the adequacy of the powers granted.
b) b) CONNECTION: from 08:00 to 12:15 on the date of the General Meeting, i.e. 6 June 2023 on first call or 7 June 2023 on second call
After registering and accreditation, the shareholder or representative must connect online by clicking on this link between 08.00 and 12.15.00 on the date of the Annual General Meeting. Only the shareholders and representatives who have connected on the date and within the times indicated above will be able to vote and/or participate at the General Meeting.
If the General Meeting is inquorate on first call on 6 June 2023, the shareholders and representatives who have connected via this link on first call must connect again within the same times on second call on 7 June 2023 in order to attend the General Meeting.
ELECTRONIC SHAREHOLDRES FORUM
- Regulations of the electronic shareholder forum
- Conditions for access, use and operation of the shareholder electronic forum
- Access to the Electronic Shareholders Forum
Important note: The forum is not a valid platform for voting, proxy and online attendance.
To register in the forum, users must prove their identity and shareholder status as stipulated in the Regulations of the Forum and Condition for Access, Registration, Use and Operation.
VALID REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION, CLARIFICATIONS OR QUESTIONS SUBMITTED BY THE SHAREHOLDERS IN WRITING ON THE ITEMS ON THE AGENDA
INFORMATION ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS MEETING
- Resolutions approved
- Voting results