We look out for the health and safety of our customers and consumers, respecting the strictest food safety rules and guaranteeing the top quality of our services and products, complying not only with the quality standards and requirements stipulated in law, but also with other stricter standards designed to guarantee that top quality, through Quality Control and Food Safety Systems.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP): contemplating good practices for the handling, packaging, storage and carriage of fresh products.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP): a system for identification and control of any problems that may come to light during the design and production processes.
- Quality Assurance Standards, such as:
- The standards established by the International Organisation for Standardization (ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 22000).
- The International Food Standards (IFS), which, structured in line with ISO 9001:2000, are among the highest distinctions in Food Safety in all distribution sectors in Europe.
- The BRC (British Retail Consortium) certification, one of the internationally most widespread models for distributors and large retail outlets to rate their brand product suppliers.
- The Danish DS standards (Danish HACCP Code), for developing a HACCP system in the food industry and in the manufacturing of packing and packaging for food products.
All our plants have been certified for Quality and Food Safety.