General Shareholder’s meeting 2018
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING INFORMATION
- Proposed resolutions laid before the shareholders of Ebro Foods, S.A. at its Annual General Meeting
- Individual Annual Accounts & Directors’ Report of Ebro Foods, S.A. 2017
- Auditors’ Report on the 2017 Accounts of Ebro Foods, S.A.
- Consolidated Annual Accounts & Directors’ Report of Ebro Foods, S.A. 2017
- Auditors’ Report on the 2017 Consolidated Accounts of Ebro Foods, S.A.
- Annual Report on Corporate Governance 2017 with the Auditors' Report on the FRICS
- Disclaimer by the Directors of Ebro Foods, S.A. regarding the contents of the Annual Financial Report 2017
- Audit and Compliance Committee Report on the independence of the auditors
- Reports by the Board of Directors and Nomination and Remuneration Committee, pursuant to section 529 decies of the Corporate Enterprises Act, on the motions for ratification and re-election and/or appointment of Directors, with a separate, individual vote for each Director, under item Five on the Agenda:
- Reports regarding Corporación Financiera Alba, S.A.
- Reports regarding María Carceller Arce
- Reports regarding Antonio Hernández Callejas
- Reports regarding Demetrio Carceller Arce
- Reports regarding Alimentos y Aceites, S.A.
- Reports regarding Fernando Castelló Clemente
- Reports regarding José Ignacio Comenge Sánchez-Real
- Reports regarding Empresas Comerciales e Industriales Valencianas, S.L.
- Information concerning the identity, professional profile and category of the Directors whose ratification, re-election and/or appointment are proposed under item Five on the Agenda, pursuant to section 518. e) of the Corporate Enterprises Act.
- Annual Report on Remuneration of the Directors of Ebro Foods, S.A. 2017
- Director's Remuneration Policy for 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Report by the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of the Board pursuant to section 529 novodecies of the Corporate Enterprises Act, on the motion for approval of the Directors' Remuneration Policy for 2019-2021, under item Eight on the Agenda
- Annual Activity Report of the Audit and Compliance Committee of Ebro Foods, S.A. 2017
- Annual Activity Report of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of Ebro Foods, S.A. 2017
ATTENDANCE CARD, POSTAL VOTE AND PROXY
ELECTRONIC SHAREHOLDER FORUM
Access the Shareholder Electronic Forum
To register in the forum, users must prove their identity and shareholder status as stipulated in the Regulations of the Forum and Condition for Access, Registration, Use and Operation.
ELECTRONIC VOTE AND PROXY
Rules for postal and electronic votes and proxies
The electronic vote and proxy will be available from 4 May 2018 to 24 hours before the date and time of the General Meeting on first call.
It is essential to prove shareholders' status as such by attaching to the corresponding form a pdf copy of the attendance card issued by the member of Iberclear at which they have deposited their shares, signed by hand. Moreover, corporate shareholders must attach to the form pdf copies of the documents evidencing the powers of attorney of the individuals voting on their behalf.
The validity of the electronic votes and proxies will be subject to confirmation by the Company, using the means available, of the information provided by shareholder.